Sunday, May 23, 2010

My home in Paris

Not too much time to write today as I have my first visitors to Paris here this week.  Mom, Jan and I have been running around the city doing lots of fun activities that I will have to tell you about later...

For now, here are some pictures of my place in Paris.  It is a flat share with a French couple and 3 other international roommates (at the moment they're from Norway, Canada and the UK).  We share 2 bathrooms and a kitchen.

Enjoy!


6 Impasse de la Baleine, my apartment building.
I'm on the 3rd floor which is the 4th "American" floor- but we have an elevator!

Beautiful mosaic wall art in the entryway (yes that's me in the reflection)

My bedroom, notice the twin bed and the amazingly large window.

The desk and shelves now happily contain many of my books and mementos.

I'm loving all this storage space!

The view isn't too bad either...

 
I hope you all enjoyed your weekends!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment