Sunday, May 9, 2010

The most fantastic store in the world

I've decided I'm moving here and marrying a Frenchman just so I can register at BHV (Bazar Hotel de Ville)- possibly the greatest store I have ever been to...

It's hard to describe, but it is basically 5 floors that combine Bloomingdales, Home Depot, Target, an arts and crafts store and Bed Bath & Beyond.  Basically one stop shopping and a huge liability!

I will shut-up and let the pictures do the talking:


 Front entrance to BHV (Bazar Hotel de Ville)

Interior shot of the Masion floor (home decor heaven!)

Very New York, non?  This is an entry vignette in their interior design competition.
 Typo?? Oh, tres tres French!


I've already picked out my china...

 
They even have a DIY section with arts and crafts!
These books are cardboard and quite pointless, but don't you want at least 3 or 4?



Here are the items currently on my wish list:
 

A colorful and kitschy pillow


This cheeky vase is definitely coming home with me


A funky lampshade provides inspiration


Faux animal skin wallpaper?!?


Here is what I actually bought that day (I went back again but restrained myself once more, must be turning over a new leaf!):
 

My purchases...tea, madelines, a scented candle and toiletries
Don't worry though, I plan to fill a bag of stuff to send home with my Mom in a couple of weeks!!!

xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment