Monday, July 12, 2010

Trains, planes and automobiles

I'm finally on my way back to Paris and boy what a journey it has been!  I can't tell you how happy I am to be heading back tonight for my final few days in what I can now easily say is one of my favorite cities in the world.  I can't believe I'm leaving it and I know I will be back faster than you can say Paris, je t'aime...but for now New York calls and I am happy to answer.

I'll fill you in on my grand adventure shortly (when I'm not stuck in an airport with an about to be dead battery).  For now let me just tell you that the 3 hour delay I am facing at the Nice airport is only the cherry on top of the icing on top of a lovely cake of travel delays and mishaps from the past week and a half.  I'm not even taking the subway when I get back to Williamsburg (well...)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment